Saturday, September 13, 2008

Blog #2

Well... we've had this "site" for nearly a year and I've never posted another thing...
I can't imagine why. I got back "involved" because of the Emmaus Biggest Loser contest whereby I am to work out 10 minutes a day for 5 days a week with the penalty being $2/day for each day I skip. I am not really sure why I got myself into this. I had hardly been on the EBCalumni site and lo and behold the day I got on I didn't get off without making a 3 month commitment to EXERCISE! All I can say is that I'm glad it will be over before the Christmas season! I really have not intention of winning as there are ladies and gentlemen out there really dieting and working their rears off (literally), but I'm in and now I'm here, too.

What I think would be cool is if I'd post stuff on here periodically regarding my life as a mom, a wife, a sister, a daughter of the Most High God... whatever I'm learning about at any particular time. That way, someday I'll have a bit of memory of these whirlwind years. You might ask why I consider it a whirlwind. You might. And someday I might answer. But for now, I am going to post this and see what it looks like and decide if I'll ever write another web log again (aka. blog). Blessings to you!

No comments: